Bugarium Behind-The-Scenes Tour at the ABQ BioPark in Albuquerque
BUGarium Behind-the-Scenes Tour
Presented By: New Mexico BioPark Society
Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Location: Zoo – ABQ BioPark
BUGarium, 903 10th St. S.W., Albuquerque, NM 87102
Phone: (505) 764-6297
Price: $35-$40 for adults, $20-$25 for children
Get face-to-antennae with some of the world’s most misunderstood (and most fascinating!) animals. Your entomologist guide will take you through the BUGarium Rearing Lab, which is not normally open to the public.
• View more than 1000 bugs closer than ever before
• Feel the pitter patter of hundreds of millipede feet on your palms
• Hold two forms of a massive beetle – the grub and the mighty adult
• Find out if you’re brave enough to hold a cockroach or scorpion
• Feed a giant centipede that’s longer than your hand
• Find out why humans can’t live without these amazing arthropods
How to Book your tour:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-764-6297 Monday-Friday to request a tour at least 1 week in advance.
Choose a date for your tour, Tuesdays-Saturdays only.
Choose a start time for your tour between 1 and 3 p.m. (tours last about an hour)